Think you know the San Francisco 49ers? Take the quiz and find out, as we have 10 questions that involve this week’s opponent. Don’t cheat and search our website for the answers now. Lol. Good luck. (Answers can be found at the bottom of the page)
1. Which two current San Francisco 49ers wide receivers played for the Baltimore Ravens during their last Super Bowl run?
A. Anquan Boldin & Bruce Ellington
B. Torrey Smith & Quinton Patton
C. Jerome Simpson & Torrey Smith
D. Torrey Smith & Anquan Boldin
2. Which player was the latest to be traded by the 49ers, whom most recently played for the Baltimore Ravens?
A. CB Shareece Wright
B. LB Gerald Hodges
C. C Nick Easton
D. RG Jordan Devey
3. Which player was drafted ahead of RB Carlos Hyde in the second-round of the 2014 NFL Draft?
A. LB C.J. Mosley
B. DT Timmy Jernigan
C. S Terrence Brooks
D. WR Breshad Perriman
4. Which 49ers player recorded a pick-six off of Baltimore Ravens QB Matt Schaub in 2013?
A. CB Carlos Rogers
B. CB Tramaine Brock
C. CB Chris Culliver
D. DE Tony Jerod-Eddie
5. Which two current Baltimore Ravens rookies had pre-draft visits with the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium during this year’s draft process?
A. WR Breshad Perriman & DT Carl Davis
B. CB Tray Walker & TE Maxx Williams
C. TE Maxx Williams & WR Breshad Perriman
D. DT Carl Davis & CB Tray Walker
6. The Ravens drafted QB Joe Flacco in the first-round of the 2008 NFL draft, who did the 49ers select with their first-round pick?
A. TE Vernon Davis
B. WR Michael Crabtree
C. DT Kentwan Balmer
D. ILB Patrick Willis
7. Which current Baltimore Ravens coach was the 49ers offensive coordinator, whose offense led the NFL in scoring during the 1995-1996 season?
A. Marty Mornhinweg
B. Marc Trestman
C. John Harbaugh
D. Dan Parsons
8. Which current Baltimore Ravens coach was the 49ers offensive assistant coach under Jim Harbaugh’s coaching staff in 2011?
A. Bobby Engram
B. Ted Monachino
C. Clarence Brooks
D. Dean Pees
9. Which cornerback was signed by the 49ers this off-season only to be released and picked up by the Ravens?
A. CB Shareece Wright
B. CB Darryl Morris
C. CB Kyle Arrington
D. CB Asa Jackson
10. Which former 49ers player was one of two players in NFL history to have played for the Cleveland Browns before they became the Baltimore Ravens and return to the Browns after the expansion team formed in 1999?
A. SS Donte Whitner
B. CB Antonio Langham
C. CB Marquez Pope
D. DE Roy Barker
If you scored:
2-4: First Down
Answers can be found by clicking here: