So you’re attending the San Francisco 49ers game at Levi’s Stadium. Great! Now what should you bring? Which items are allowed inside the stadium and which items are prohibited? Are there exceptions to the bag rule? These are all valid questions and we have answers.
Below is a breakdown of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. From women’s accessories to diaper bags we have you covered.
All bags are unacceptable inside the stadium except:
- Clear plastic bags (12″ x 6″ x 12″)
- One gallon clear plastic zip lock bag
- Small clutch bag (4.5″ x 6.5″)
- Seat cushion
- Diaper bags accompanying a child
Note: If you have unapproved bag(s) you can proceed to bag check-ins in front of:
- Intel Gate A
- Dignity Health Gate C
- Toyota Gate F
All bag check-ins close one hour after completion of the event.
Other Approved Items
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter
- Flags (no poles)
- Food (must be cut into pieces)
- Plastic Bottles (sealed)
- Thermoses (no alcohol)
For more info on bag policies please visit here.
Follow us on Social Media: